Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off

May 10th, 2006 by Rose DesRochers · 7 Comments

Surgeons have reattached the penis of a Saudi man who paid the price for trying to have sex with his Filipina maid and she attacked him with a knife, a hospital source said on Monday. Read More

So the man tried to molest her and now she’s in custody? What’s wrong with this picture?

Tags: Weird and Wacky News
del.icio.us:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   digg:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   wists:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   simpy:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   blinklist:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   reddit:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   fark:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   blogmarks:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   Y!:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   magnolia:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off   stumbleupon:Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off

It will look like this: Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off

• GJR
    Wrote: May 10, 2006 at 12:23 pm

I’ve seen this on a few “Humour” blogs this morrning. Sorry, but I find that it brings me to tears not laughter.

Lucky for this guy. If he has problems with it he can just reverse the operation (i.e. Cut it back off) and purchase some of those magic pills to make whatever he has left grow by many inches (or so the claim goes).

• Dear AL
    Wrote: May 10, 2006 at 3:31 pm

I’m just happy they didn’t provide a picture! Ouch!

He better pray his wife doesn’t try detach it again!

• Rose
    Wrote: May 10, 2006 at 7:54 pm

Funny it is not GJR and Al what you said, now that’s funny.

• hedgehogman
    Wrote: May 11, 2006 at 1:41 am

its about culture
    why the maid been on custody
    the mid east culture is dominated by a powerfull religion there. And according to the culture, man have more higher status, also a master or boss has higher status in the eye of law ( there )

• JMom
    Wrote: May 11, 2006 at 12:35 pm

Isn’t it funny how they mentioned in passing that the maid is now in jail, but they went into detail and even interviewed the doc regarding the intricacies of re-attachment? So which holds greater importance?

• Alexander Wunderlich
    Wrote: May 11, 2006 at 5:05 pm

HAHA! Nice news find. I ask myself how is it that she actually cut it off. Its probably the classical story of the woman who cuts the guys penis while hes sleeping and tosses it out of the window of a moving car. Ony she was one step before tossing it out.

I agree with hedgehogman were its about culture. The woman is molested, she defends herself, she’s the one to pay the price! Male chauvinism is the word, by my eyes, both are guilty, but the maid should have reduced sentence for self deffence.

Alexander Wunderlich

• hedgehogman
    Wrote: May 12, 2006 at 4:42 am

yes , In Asia woman has weak position.
    but there is also strong woman here
    know Aung San Syu kyi from Myanmar?
    she fight against the tyrant on Myanmar.

Hope woman positions will be better in next few years in Asia