After you are finished the test, please put the name of the person who tagged you and the link of the person who started this tag, being my son DragonBoy.
The Cool Quiz that started it all!
Thanks to “The kid who has a lot to say.”
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2.If you could go any where in the world where would you go and why?-Back in time to my childhood. Life was easier when your parents paid all the bills.
3. What is you favorite day of the week?-Wednesday
4. Who do you most admire?-My Mother & My Husband!
5.When would you say it would be the right time to eat a hot dog?– Is there a right time?
6. What is your favorite book?-Love you Forever by Robert Munsch
7. What is your least favorite book?-I wouldn’t want to offend the author!
8. What’s the best movie you have seen?-NoteBook
9. Are you male or female?-Duh!
10. Do you like cats or dogs?-Both
11. Do you have any pets? If so how many?-I cat, two children and one husband.
12.Who is your dream date?-Richard Gere- I’m joking. It’s my husband of course.
13.If you could have any thing in the world what would it be?- My daughter “Katie” alive.
14. What is your favorite board game?-Pictionary
15. What is your favorite food(s)? -Boneless Chicken Breast & Cottage Cheese. Not together-ewww!
16. What is your favorite animal?-Cat
17. What is your favorite time of day?-Evening
18. Do you like MSN or Yahoo?-MSN
19. List ten things you love:
I love my husband and children.
I love the smell of lilacs.
I love sitting by the water and enjoying the beauty around me. It seems so peaceful down by the water.
I love watching how the clouds take formation in the sky.
Like Eddie Rabbit sings- I too love a rainy night.
I love the season fall, the colorful leaves and the cool nights.
I love to cuddle. There’s a certain feeling you get when you’re cuddle up to the one that you love.
I love to wake up with a fresh pot of coffee perking.
I love the chirping of birds early in the morning though it’s annoying when you’re trying to sleep.
I love the simple things in life that most people take for granite.
20. List ten things you hate:
I hate jealousy
I hate plagiarism
I hate that the age for sexual consent in Canada is only 14.
I hate any kind of abuse
I hate Media Stereotyping
I hate slow loading pages
I hate spam
I hate crimes of hate and suffering
I hate songs that are over killed to death by the radio
I hate Diabetes and other Incurable diseases.
21. And last but not least did you like this test? Why or why not?– It rocks, because you created it!
22. Was this test easy for you? -Sure, was it easy for you?
Rose DesRochersIf you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?