It’s been a while since I did a meme, so here’s one found on Mamakbear.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Omg, I look like crap.
2. How much cash do you have on you? None, I’m wearing pajamas.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Poor
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Don’t have a cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Again, no cell phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing? I’m not. I’m wearing pajamas and a house coat
8. Do you label yourself? Yeap!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing: None, I’m barefoot.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark room. My head hurts.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Because no one has the answer.
12. What does your watch look like? I don’t have one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Kissing
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? What’s with the cell phone questions?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? We don’t have any here. I think there is one 40 min from here.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Shut up
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My daughter.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Teddy bear.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 7 acetaminophens.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None. We have a digital camera.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25
22. Your worst enemy? Those who have nothing better to do than post crap about me on their blogs.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of my children.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Go get dressed.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Show me the money
26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people
27. The last song you listened to? Rock Star
28. What time of day were you born? Hell if I know. I think during the am.
29. What’s your favorite number? 69
30. Where did you live in 1987? With my parents and then I moved in with an abusive boyfriend. Stupid me!
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope!
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Yeap! She’s so jealous that she can’t keep her mouth shut!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home, watching the t.v. in horror.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick the crap out of it? Joking! Send my husband or son to get my money back. LOL
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Too kind.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Why the heck would I have to get a tattoo?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yeap!
39. Are you touchy-feely? Yeapers
40. What’s your life motto? Live each day as if was your last.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times. I can’t think of three things I carry on me at all times.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? Kingston
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Movies
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? So long ago I can’t recall.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope!
46. How far back do you know your ancestry? Not very far.
47. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I went to see the nut cracker with my daughter. Slacks and a blazer.
48. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head!
49. Have you ever been burned by love? Who hasn’t?
50. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Nope
51. Where would you like to live? The country
If you post a comment on this post, please answer one of the questions or all of the questions.