Did you know that each day is a holiday? For my Thursday Thirteen I thought that I would list 13 bizarre holidays.
1. Today January 25th is a room of one’s own day. ( You heard me. Get out of here. Just joking! Get back here!)
2. Yesterday January 24th was National Compliment Day – (For all those who missed it, please compliment me now.)
3. February 7th – Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day ( No it did not say just one finger.)
4. March 20th- National Snowman Burning Day – (Poor Frosty)
5. April 12th- Look up at the Sky Day – (There will be lots of people walking around with stiff necks on this day.)
6. May 11th – Eat What You Want Day ( Don’t I do that every day? )
7. June 21st- Cuckoo Warning Day ( I know a few cuckoo’s and trust me a couple of them really flew over the cuckoo’s nest. I think they may have even landed in it.)
8. July 6th- National Kissing Day ( Just what my daughter needs, an excuse to suck face.)
9. August 28th – Crackers Over The Keyboard Day (Do any of you have any idea how hard it is to get cracker crumbs out of your keeyboard?)
10. September 5th – Be Late for Something Day ( This is the day you don’t set your alarm clock.)
11. October 19th- National Evaluate Your Life Day ( For some this should be a weekly event.)
12. November 3rd – Sandwich Day ( I’ll have a ham and cheese.)
13. December 20th – Mudd Day (I think I’ll pass on the mud bath.)
I hope you have enjoyed my list of weird and bizarre holidays.If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?
Technorati Tags: Thursday Thirteen