Website Grader, powered by HubSpot Internet Marketing is a free SEO report tool that helps measure the effectiveness of a website, from a marketing and SEO perspective.
Enter your blog/website URL, related keywords, a competitors website (which is optional) and hit submit. The tool will then report back a grade for your website or blog along with some other interesting bits of information.
Some of the information Website Grader provides is:
- Score Summary: This section gives you an overview of stats like Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Technorati Rank, Google Inbound Links, Yahoo Inbound Links, del.icio.us Saved Count, Google Indexed Pages.
- Web Page Structure: Shows your current title, description and Meta keywords.
- Domain Info: Shows you when and whom you registered with, domain age and when your domain name is expiring.
- Google Indexed Pages: Measures the approximate number of pages of your blog that have been stored in the Google index.
- Google Crawl Date: Reports when Google last crawled your site.
The service also measures the approximate level of education necessary to read and understand your site.
The overall website grade for my blog Rose DesRochers – World Outside My Window was 97/100 and the recommended reading level was a grade five.
According to the site ones content should be made to be simple so that a majority of the target audience can understand it.
If you’re interested in SEO and internet marketing this is a great tool for you.If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?