According to Wordtracker the top search phrase for baby names is “cute baby names” followed by “unique baby names” and then unique baby girl names , unique baby boy names and uncommon baby names.
Well Cute baby names aren’t so cute once you are a grown adult. We can’t help but notice that celebrities have set the unique baby name trend. I can not imagine naming my children Moon Unit, Audio Science or Apple.
Unusual Celebrity Baby Names
- Jordan and Peter Andre named their baby daughter Princess Tiaamii – pronounced tee-ah-me.
- Frank Zappas named his daughter Moon Unit.
- Audio Science, son of Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton.
- Lil’ Mo daughters are named Heaven Love’on Stone and God’Iss Love.
- Calico Cooper daughter of Alice Cooper
- Clementine daughter of Cybill Shepherd
- Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin named their daughter Apple.
- Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, daughter of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.
Celebrities are not the only ones who name their children some unusual names. In China, a Chinese couple tried to name their baby “@.”
In Caracas, Venezuela if you are thinking on naming your baby Hersony, Nohemar — or even Superman such names may be turned down reports FoxNews.
Authorities in New Zealand blocked a couple from naming their new son “4real.”
Do you know anyone with an unusual name?If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?