Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers

November 9th, 2007 by Rose DesRochers · 16 Comments

Imagine walking into a home and the first thing you see is a giant penis hanging from the ceiling?

The other day I stumbled upon rockandroyal.com. Rock and Royal is a small Dutch company, which specializes in custom made works of art (Custom made chandeliers).

They make chandeliers out of fine Bohemian crystal, designed by Dutch artists Hans van Bentem. Well I couldn’t resist posting a photo of one of the chandeliers that Hans has designed.

Hans van Bentem - Custommade Chandelier

I don’t think this penis chandelier is suitable for all homes.

What do you like better, this Penis Shaped Chandelier or the tramp lamps?

Tags: Strange Gadgets
del.icio.us:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  digg:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  wists:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  simpy:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  blinklist:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  reddit:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  fark:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  blogmarks:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  Y!:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  magnolia:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers  stumbleupon:Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers

-Weird and Wacky News – Penis painter Pricasso – Penis Pump Judge
-Body jewelry- Bejeweled Plugs for your Willie
-Weird and Wacky News: Penis reattached after maid cuts it off
-Rose DesRochers: Weird and Wacky News : Let’s talk Penis – Penis News
-Novelty Penis Items – Etsy

It will look like this: Penis chandelier-Custom Made Chandeliers

CommentLuv badge

• ROG
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2007 at 2:28 pm

First Fred Hembeck Penile Delusions and now you.

• DrowseyMonkey
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2007 at 4:22 pm

OMG I can’t beleive I missed this story! lmao If I had that in my apartment, any guy I brought home would just be disapointing.

• Polliwog
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2007 at 5:17 pm

You find the most intriguing things. I know, I know. It takes a giant glass penis to get me out of lurker reader mode and commenting. :-)

• Bob
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2007 at 5:32 pm

Lol, I can’t believe drowsey missed this one either. :lol:

Wrote: Nov 10, 2007 at 12:49 am

Polliwog maybe I should blog about Penises more often. lol

Drowsey we wouldn’t want to give anyone a complex.

Uh Hu Rog!

• Jude
    Wrote: Nov 10, 2007 at 10:36 am

It’s 9:30am CT and well I am little droswy and a bit hmmmmmm whats the word…. Speechless. Well it is a bit on the large size so I think my male friends would suffer a complex on some level. I think I will stick with the tramp lamp.

• Hazel
    Wrote: Nov 10, 2007 at 12:17 pm

Ha Love it! But you know I can’t decide which I prefer? My home decor would certainly support the Tramp Lamps, but I don’t think I’ve got the floor to ceiling room for such an intricate chandelier!

I can totally imagine the chandelier in the proper setting, it would be stunning! Oh what a conversation starter…

As for Rog’s comments he’s brought something up I’ve been meaning to blog about. While women sort of take being objectified as a matter of course men also have a lot of painful hurts on the subject. I’ve discovered that a large number of men (who’ve been surveyed) have as serious issues surrounding their penis sizes and shapes as women do regarding their breasts and other pretty bits.

Poor guys, goes to show we’re all in this boat together. Just one more reason I thinks its fantastic that you posted this image.

Its time (imho) to laugh off the absurdity of our working parts and the stigmas attatched to them, so good on ya Rose, keep us giggling and make the world a better place to play.

Awesome!

• Hazel
    Wrote: Nov 10, 2007 at 12:18 pm

PS did I mention? I think the chandelier is beautiful.

• Miss Pink
    Wrote: Nov 11, 2007 at 7:46 pm

LOL you should go and buy one mom what you think?

Wrote: Nov 11, 2007 at 8:09 pm

Pink I think your father might have something to say if the living room suddenly had a giant glass penis hanging from the ceiling.

Hazel- I knew you would. lol Life is too short not to laugh.

Jude- great idea.

• Mike Goad
    Wrote: Nov 11, 2007 at 11:25 pm

:oops: I’m speechless :oops:

Wrote: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Cat got your tongue there Mike?

• patrick
    Wrote: Jun 1, 2008 at 8:46 pm

If you ever decide to sell your chandelier i would like to make an offer. It would look great on my front covered porch if it is large enough.

Wrote: Jun 2, 2008 at 1:03 am

Patrick did you not read the post? :roll:

• Linda Iulo
    Wrote: Oct 25, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Pleeeeeese, tell me where I can buy this, and how much is it? I absolutely love it! I am in NJ, USA. Thanx!

Linda the chandeliers can cost thousands of dollars depending on the design. You can purchase one from rockandroyal.com