Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants

March 1st, 2008 by Rose DesRochers · 15 Comments

Just when we were getting use to the crack epidemic comes a new pair of jeans to shock us. Sanna’s Brazil Fashion has taken the low-rise jeans trend to the extremes with the Ultra Low-Rise Denim Bikini Pants. As if hip huggers were not revealing enough, now comes this pair of jeans from Brazil that act both as underwear and jeans.

The trend that started in Brazil has now caught on in Japan too. I sure hope that the bikini-jean craze does not catch on in Canada. Notice that these jeans are held up with just two little strings. No thank you! By the way these jeans that are made out of very little fabric retail for $86 US at sannas.jp. Where is the rest of the jean?

Bikini Jeans

Tags: Strange Products
del.icio.us:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  digg:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  wists:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  simpy:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  blinklist:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  reddit:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  fark:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  blogmarks:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  Y!:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  magnolia:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants  stumbleupon:Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants

It will look like this: Brazil Jeans- Bikini Pants

• CiCi
    Wrote: Mar 1, 2008 at 10:50 pm

omg i have 2 pairs of these i love them,,not to be rude or anything.:oops:

Wrote: Mar 1, 2008 at 11:36 pm

Not to be rude or anything………CiCi you’re 14 years old and you own two pairs of Bikini pants? Your mom actually allows you to leave the house in these? If you were my teen daughter you would not get two feet out the door in those and I would be cutting them into tiny bitty pieces, which would not take much considering they are not made of much material. By the way I removed your link to your profile. Perves out there and all!

• Ananya
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 12:40 am

Rose, you are as considerate as ever! That was a good act on your part to remove the link to Cici’s profile…you are very thoughtful!
    My opinion of the present trend is that you wont find me dead in it! specifically in my country any who wears a pair of jeans are eyed by the road side romeos…so one can imagine the plight of anyone sporting the latest trend!:roll:

• robertmcbean
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 2:21 am

I just think they’re ugly, and I’m a male man. Or a manly male. I can never remember. The basic rule of thumb is this: would Mary Richards wear something like this? Of course not. Mr. Grant would send her home to change.

• Seamus
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 6:43 am

Like any outrageous fashion, it’ll have the lifespan of a gnat.

Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 12:51 pm

Ugly is not quite the word I had in mind, but it works.

• nursemyra
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 4:29 pm

I thought jeans had moved up to high waisted. this must be a ‘backward’ step…..

• Bob
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 5:44 pm

I am so glad my daughters are past this stage, because the youngest one woud have picked up on this 😯

• Peter Kerr
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 6:56 pm

I think these jeans score 0/10 for practicality.

I wonder if they come with a warranty on the strings?

• RennyBA
    Wrote: Mar 2, 2008 at 7:19 pm

I came to yours as I’ve tagged my last post with bikinis too. At least it’s a bit to early in the season to adapt that new fashion in Norway now 😆

• Ananya
    Wrote: Mar 3, 2008 at 12:14 am

I loved Bob’s comment! 😀

• Sy
    Wrote: Mar 3, 2008 at 10:48 am

I guess they can’t sell them in Italy. In Italy it is illegal for a man to grab his crotch in public now. Before it was legal.

And the more I see these things, the more I reeeeally want a boy to come out of my wife in July!

• Mike Goad
    Wrote: Mar 4, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Very … err … different. 😳

I’m glad we didn’t have to deal with anything like that with our girls.

• Jeffrey
    Wrote: May 1, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Well if someone to introduce that…I would expect Brazil. Doesn’t it just invite rude comments? I can only imagine someone being FORCED to where those.

• andrea
    Wrote: May 13, 2009 at 11:56 am

idk why people think these jeans are so vulgar theyre just like regular jeans but they just have a small triangle cut out on the side to make it look like a bikini and they are held up just like any other jean not by any specific part of the jean people over react to little things although i do agree that 14 yr olds shouldn’t be wearing these