Don’t come too close folks. This post is contagious. Today I’m infecting the blogosphere with a meme. I caught the meme fever from my fellow blogging friend Hazel who had meme fever or was that summer song fever? I guess it doesn’t matter, because I caught it.
“List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.”
- Grease, Summer Nights (Tell me more, tell me more)
- The boys are back in town by Thin Lizzy.
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves ( I feel the love,I feel the love)
- “Summertime Blues” by Alan Jackson
- “Chattahoochee” by Alan Jackson (It gets hotter than a hoochie coochie. What’s a hoochie coochie?)
- “Watermelon Crawl” by Tracy Byrd (Do the watermelon crawl)
and my favorite summer song is “Fishin In The Dark” by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. (Baby get ready……………..)
The instructions specifically say to list seven songs shaping your spring. Since when do we follow instructions? I followed Hazel and listed seven songs shaping my summer.
I’m not going to pass the fever on to anyone, but if you comment on this post consider yourself infected. (I guess you have no choice, but to pass on the song fever and the meme.)
What’s your favorite Song for “Summertime”?If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?