I haven’t been smiling much these days, but such is life. A new reader of my blog has awarded me with the ‘Smile Award.’ Thank you so much Chaos Free Living. This has certainly brought a smile to my face and brightened a gloomy day. I feel so special. It is nice to know that I make you smile. Now it is my turn to pass the award on to five deserving recipients who make me smile.
Here are the rules for the award
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids or animals
I have to give the award to Digital Frinzy too. His hugs remind me that I’m loved and always bring a smile. Smiles are contagious! Pass them along.If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?