Happy Blog Day dear readers. Every year, Nir Ofir reminds us to reach out and identify five blogs that we might not yet be reading and expose them to the world. BlogDay was created in 2005 with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest.
If you would like to take part in BlogDay 2008 the instructions are as follow:
BlogDay posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2008
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2008 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
I notice a number of Bloggers recommending their favorite blogs. I understood the instructions as you were to recommend five new blogs that you found interesting. Maybe I misunderstood the instructions? Well I’m recommending five news blogs that I find interesting. My five blog picks are:
- Finding your Marbles– A Mental Health Surviver Guide: Scott’s purpose is to offer advice and support to all people out there, who are seeking information on mental health.
- Lynn Jordan: Helping writers use technology to write and promote better, faster, and easier.
- Here and Now
– A blog written by a mom. I enjoyed my first visit to Jess’ blog. I really enjoyed her writing style.
- The Worley Gig– A Rock critic at Large.
- Bent Daniel– Bent shares his passion of technology and music.So those are my five Blog Day picks. Did you take part in Blog Day?