Adult Education- Back to School

September 5th, 2008 by Rose DesRochers · 8 Comments

Once again, I’m sorry for being absent. I have a very good reason though. I have returned to school to get my grade 12 diploma. It was a big step to take, but I’m glad I did. It’s never too late in life to better yourself. Right now I’m taking e-learning, but in two weeks I start night school.

I’m taking parenting right now and I have found the course fun. Tonight I got to write a product review for “LeapFrog Learning Baby Tad.” I actually went to my local Zellers and played with the toy.

Right now in the course I’m sitting at about a 98% grade average. I figure another week, to week and a half and I’ll be done the course.

I’ll try to update my blog when I can.

So, what’s new with everyone?

del.icio.us: Adult Education- Back to School  digg: Adult Education- Back to School  wists: Adult Education- Back to School  simpy: Adult Education- Back to School  blinklist: Adult Education- Back to School  reddit: Adult Education- Back to School  fark: Adult Education- Back to School  blogmarks: Adult Education- Back to School  Y!: Adult Education- Back to School  magnolia: Adult Education- Back to School  stumbleupon: Adult Education- Back to School

It will look like this: Adult Education- Back to School

• Karen
    Wrote: Sep 6, 2008 at 2:13 am

Good fro you for finishing it up. You should pat yourself on the back

• Diddums
    Wrote: Sep 6, 2008 at 7:11 am

Everyone’s quiet these days, but it’s good to hear from you. That’s an amazing grade! Wow.

What’s new? I’m going through old blog posts!
    Still moving that old blog across to WordPress. It’s not something I can do all in one move; it wasn’t that kind of blog site. So I’m copying the posts one by one. Zzz.

The brilliant thing about it, though, is that I get to mend links along the way, and delete anything I don’t want any more.

• Tammy
    Wrote: Sep 6, 2008 at 8:15 am

Good for you, Rose!

• Gary (old dude)
    Wrote: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:58 am

Education , no matter what level its on can’t hurt anybody and most likely in the long run will benifit that individual—good going!!

Wrote: Sep 7, 2008 at 4:06 pm

congrats – never too late

• Beth
    Wrote: Sep 7, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Congratulations! It is never too late. I graduated from high school at age 17 and got my B.S. degree at the ripe old age of 46.

Enjoy, and have fun.

• CoolDeep
    Wrote: Sep 8, 2008 at 11:49 am

Hello friend,
    Yes you are absolutely right when you say that it’s never too late to better yourself. You seem to be excited about completing your 12 grades. And somewhere down the line in your life you might have been regretting for not completing your 12 grade. That’s why perhaps this time you are all set in to finish it… once and for all…
    That’s what life’s about.. Leaving no stones unturned… At least those stones which you wanted to turn…. So that when the time comes to breathe your last breath.. you have nothing to regret.. and you can welcome death with open arms.. for you’ll having nothing to repent or regret…
    Love,
    CoolDeep

• Mike Goad
    Wrote: Sep 13, 2008 at 8:19 am

Good for you!

Right now we are sitting our camper at a campground 3.5 miles from our daughter’s house in Wisconsin.