Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers

October 19th, 2008 by Rose DesRochers · 7 Comments

Sorry about the drama folks. Now on to more important things. My puppy is three weeks old today. We went out to see her on Friday. I thought I would show my readers a new photo. She looks less like a baby calf now.

As you see her eyes are open.

This was her when she was first born. Doesn’t she look like a baby cow?

I started a new babysitting job last week. I’m babysitting a ten month old.Β  So, in November I’ll be changing diapers and picking up puppy poop. I live such an exciting life.”Laugh”

School is going well. I passed my parenting class with a 98 %. I’m now in my second course. I’m taking English and have 16 lessons of this course left.

What’s new with all of you?

Tags: Uncategorized
del.icio.us:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  digg:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  wists:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  simpy:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  blinklist:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  reddit:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  fark:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  blogmarks:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  Y!:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  magnolia:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers  stumbleupon:Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers

It will look like this: Puppy, School and Dirty Diapers

• Seamus
    Wrote: Oct 19, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Awwwwwwww! She adorable! πŸ™‚

Wrote: Oct 19, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Seamus, thank you. πŸ˜‰ I can’t wait until I bring her home.

• john
    Wrote: Oct 20, 2008 at 4:34 am

Wow she really looks fabulous! Congrats for passing with 98%.

• Tammy
    Wrote: Oct 20, 2008 at 2:55 pm

She has such a sweet face. πŸ˜€ I’m sure she’ll be quite cuddly.

Sorry I haven’t been here for awhile. I’ve been having internet issues. Between that and a change in my work schedule I don’t seem to have much time. After I adjust I should be able to get online more.

• Beth
    Wrote: Oct 20, 2008 at 9:40 pm

Gorgeous.

Thanks for the update.

Here’s what is new with me:
    -I’m on blood pressure medication, and feeling better
    -Work is doing great
    -It’s colder than heck in Seattle
    -My grandchildren are too cute for words

And that’s it for my boring life!

But I’m happy that my life is (finally) boring.

Wrote: Oct 26, 2008 at 11:20 pm

Tammy, drop in when you can hun. Take care of yourself too. πŸ™‚

Beth, glad to hear you’re feeling better. πŸ˜›

• Erin
    Wrote: Oct 27, 2008 at 12:22 am

Just the usual frantic life that comes with having small children. That and trying to catch up with the blogs I read. It’s been awhile!

It seems to be a time for puppies, my4 year old German Shepard/Rottweiler/Black Lab mix just had her puppies. She got pregnant late in the season and is finally a mom for the first time. The girls are beside themselves ‘taking care of the babies’ as they call it. The puppies are huge!

That’s been about it for me.