Have I been missed? I know that I have been absent from the blogosphere for a long time. I been surprised if I even had a readership left. Any regular readers to my blog still around?
I was reading the blog of Benjamin Cip today and he reminded me of the importance of regular blogging in his post “How To Increase Your Blog Traffic.”
I owe it to my faithful readers (if I have any left) to update my blog regularly. For that I’m sorry, but I do have some
reasons excuses for not updating.
Here’s my 6 excuses for not blogging regularly:
1. Blame it on Twitter. Too many tweets and not enough time to blog.
2. Procrastination is becoming a bad habit for me.
3. Life attention. (I’m starting to have a social life.)
4. My daughter ( She moved out in June, but still needs her Mommy)
5. Walking (I’m becoming more active. I go for an hour walk each night.)
6. My dog ate my post.
Seriously though, you’d be amazed at the amount of things that keep one from blogging.
They do say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I know that you are all so very fond of me.
Do you have an excuse that keeps you from blogging?If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?