Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop

November 8th, 2009 by Rose DesRochers · 19 Comments

Adeel Chowdhry, Bobby Walker ‘Mass Article Control’ and Pl Article Shop’

Warning: I advice you not to purchase “Adeel Chowdhry’s Mass Article Control and Submission software” or articles from plrarticleshop.com before reading this post.

‘Adeel Chowdhry’ and ‘Bobby Walker’ of massarticlecontrol.com purchased 90,000 + articles from “PLR Articles Shop.” The articles were plagiarized. Unaware of this they included these plagiarized articles as a bonus with their “Mass Article Control software.”

MassArticleControl.com made $973,974.80 in 3 Months- $1300 plus a Day. They made money unknowingly including a 90000 PLR (Private Label Rights) article bonus package in the sale of their product. They may have just given away one of your articles.

“Mass Article Submission” combined with Mass article Control is being sold for $77.00.

I contacted ‘Adeel Chowdhry’ today to inform him that he was unknowingly giving away my articles as part of his “Mass Article Control” package. This is what he had to say in his reply email to me.

Adeel Chowdhry writes:

“The articles were purchased through an online vendor: plrarticleshop.com

As long as they inform us otherwise we shall continue to use them Rose.

Thanks”

Anyone reading this I advice you NOT to purchase the ‘Mass Article Control’ or ‘Mass Article Submission software’ until you know for sure that the articles being offered are actually PLR articles.

I also advice you not to purchase articles from plarticleshop.com.

plrarticleshop.com is selling the plagiarized articles in their over 95,000 PLR article download package for $67.00.

‘Adeel Chowdhry’ states that neither him nor ‘Bobby Walker’ can be held responsible for giving away my plagiarized articles. They may have given away these articles unknowingly, but they must still take some responsibility here.

‘Adeel Chowdhry’ suggested I purchase a package of articles from “PLR Articles Shop” for just $67.00 to see if my articles are indeed in the package.

I don’t need to purchase the package. I know my articles were in there. I have already found them submitted to various directories under 3 different names.

William Doyle who I first found out was using my articles back in October informed me by both email and by a comment left on the following post: “Plagiarism of articles- Sold as PRL articles” that he purchased the package from Adeel Chowdhry.

(William thank you for coming forward and informing me of where you purchased the articles. William has contacted all 19 directories where he submitted the articles and requested that they be removed.)

‘Adeel Chowdhry’ now informs me that that he nor ‘Bobby Walker’ own “Mass Article Control” any longer. He put the site up for sale on October 27th, just 12 days ago, however ‘Bobby Walker’ said in an email that they sold “Mass Article Control” much earlier than that. If they did in fact sell the company before October 27th then why would they put it up for sale on an auction site after they sold it?

plrarticleshop.com is registered to Koolah Solutions. The administrative contact is Peter Claridge.

Someone named Simon apparently owns massarticlecontrol.com. He has informed me that he has looked over the site and cannot find any reference to articles or an article pack that contains any of my articles. ( What about the 90,000 other articles belonging to other authors?)

It is upsetting to know that several people have unknowingly submitted plagiarized articles to article directories. They purchased the articles from ‘Adeel Chowdhry’ of massarticlecontrol.com who unknowingly purchased the articles from Peter Claridge of plrarticleshop.com who is selling plagerized articles as PLR articles.

I’m still furthering investigating things and will update this post as soon as I learn more.

Tags: Internet
del.icio.us: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  digg: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  wists: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  simpy: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  blinklist: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  reddit: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  fark: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  blogmarks: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  Y!: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  magnolia: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop  stumbleupon: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop

It will look like this: Mass Article Control- Ripoff- plrarticleshop

• carl
    Wrote: Nov 8, 2009 at 8:33 pm

Go get ’em Rose. If anyone can stop them I’m sure you can.

Good luck 🙂

Simon claims that the 90,000 articles are no longer being included with “Mass Article Control and Submission software.”

He states that there are no articles on his website for people to download.

I’m not about to purchase the software to find out.

Funny thing: Bobby claims to have sold the site to someone (Simon fake name) that wishes to remain anonymous. Yet the IP Bobby’s email came from and Simon’s IP match. Bobby also states he sold MassArticleControl.com prior to October 26th. Yet it was listed on flippa.com October 26th. Why would anyone list a site if they already sold it?

Peter Claridge at plrarticleshop.com is STILL selling my articles in his package of PLR articles. No word from him yet!

• Shawn
    Wrote: Nov 8, 2009 at 11:11 pm

The morals of plrarticleshop.com let alone what plrarticleshop.com stands for is truly unthinkable.

WTF…. they didn’t get written permission, they gathered the articles from various resources- sold them to unsuspecting victims and didn’t compensate the author for them —

massarticlecontrol.com unknowingly purchases the articles and then resells them in their software package.

PLRarticleshop.com is a definite ripoff.

People should stay far way of this company!

Shawn

I have received an email from massarticlecontrol.com that states……….

“Remove any reference to “Mass Article Control” from your website or articles immediately, or I will see you in court. Now, unlike most bloggers like yourself, I do have the means to pursue this, and if you force me to I will not back down, that is my personal guarantee.”

Mass Article Control purchased these PLR articles from plrarticleshop.com. massarticlecontrol.com states that the articles are no longer being including in their software package. If what they are saying is true then I’m not sure why I’m being threatened to remove their name from this post.

• SnaggleTooth
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2009 at 3:50 am

Just because they sold the company doesn’t mean they weren’t guilty of selling and profiting from stolen property. You can still file a suit against them.

No one should be able to sell others work under their name as author. This entire situation is ridiculous!

Thanks for warning the writers . I’m sorry you’re enduring such injustice!

• Guru Crusher
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2009 at 9:04 am

True story.

I too unknowingly used some of these articles. I submitted them to a network, where they were placed on various sites. The actual sites, I honestly don’t know.

But it is a shame that MAC turned out to be this way. Even if they didn’t know that the articles were indeed ripoffs, then they should have simply taken them off their site. I mean they were a “bonus” anyway, and they could have easily just removed them.

Also, why not just take some responsibility and admit and apologize for the whole thing, rather than just passing the blame?

It’s sad that a lot of people just don’t have accountability.

It’s funny, that seems similar to your article here: http://searchwarp.com/swa103781.htm .

So true.

– Coty Schwabe, Gurucrusher.com

PS. If anyone else has discovered that their articles were stolen as well, they should comment here.

Coty the link that you left was an article I submitted to SearchWarp.

That is the thing: I have never stopped Adeel Chowdhry or Bob Walker from posting here. I actually invited Bob to post here, yet they have not done so.

Instead they send me bullying emails with threats of legal action if I don’t remove their names from this post.

Today at 3:42 Am I receive an email from Adeel that states: “Admit it, you’re not really a writer are you? I’m sure you’re also upset because times are tough and with sites like the PLR store giving away your articles you aren’t being credited, for which you
    rightly deserve to be. So this anger you stir up on the internet in an attempt to stir up a buzz to get noticed… so that you can get traffic and recognition, isn’t the right away
    to go about it. You just look and sound desperate.”

Correction: They did not give my articles away. They included my articles in a download package. I made this post in an effort to warn those who purchased “Mass Article Submission” that the 90,000 articles that came in the download are plagiarized. I also made the post so others would not loose money purchasing articles from plrarticleshop.com that are not actually PLR articles. I’m the victim here. If they are forgetting then perhaps I should remind them: Adeel Chowdhry & Bobby Walker included 90,000 PLR (Private Label Rights) articles that did not actually have Private Lable Rights as a bonus in the sale of their product.

There were several other emails sent to me. Again, why are they going to such great lengths to have their names removed here when they in fact did give 90,000 articles away with the sale of their product.

• Ching Ya
    Wrote: Nov 9, 2009 at 9:34 am

Goodness! One hand to another, unknowingly the posts purchased are belonging to other authors. What a ripoff. Terrible act in making profits from others’ work.

@wchingya
    Social/Blogging Tracker

The sad thing is that Adeel Chowdhry and Bobby Walker are doing everything in their power to get me to delete this post.

If they have as they said they did actually sold the business then I don’t understand the problem. I also don’t understand if the alleged new owner deleted the articles why he is threatening me with a lawsuit.

I find it ironic. I was the one here whose writing was infringed upon. My articles were sold not by one company, but 2. Goodness knows just how many people purchased my articles and here Adeel Chowdhry and Bobby Walker are acting like I’m the abuser and they are the victim.

I have every given right to blog about this and make the public aware so hopefully no more of my articles will be sold.

• Jannie Funster
    Wrote: Nov 10, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Why do people have to steal other peoples’ content? Don’t they know they’d be much happier if they didn’t ??

Cyber crime really really pisses me off so because it’s so insidious.

• Kuzzuk Subba
    Wrote: Nov 10, 2009 at 11:36 pm

Rose, thanks for leaving the comment on my site. It was good advice and I seldom use PLR. I’ll wait to see how this pans out and what plrarticleshop.com will say.

Thanks again for the heads-up and I have published your comment so people reading my Mass Article Control review will also be aware of the situation.

• Brett
    Wrote: Nov 17, 2009 at 9:25 am

Rose,

It sounds like Bob Walker and Adeel are scared of a lawsuit. That’s why they throwing these crazy threats at you.

If I were you I would contact a lawyer, and take these guys to the cleaners!! They should get what they deserve, in my opinion!

And you should get compensated for other people profiting from work that they stole from you.

And passing the blame to someone else will not help their case AT ALL!! Imagine your car gets stolen, then you see someone driving it down the road. You stop them and they just say “Oh, well I bought it from a dodgy car salesman. So it’s not my fault.”

They would be just as liable as the PLR company they bought the articles from.

Take them to court. It’s about time somebody sets an example for all the other Clickbank frauds out there, who steal and sell other people’s work on a continuous basis.

Being an affiliiate, I have decided to move away from Clickbank – there’s just too many scammers making money there, but at the cost of innocent, honest people being hurt and ripped off.

Go get ’em, Rose!

-Brett

• Robert
    Wrote: Dec 4, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Hi Rose,

This is my first time seeing your blog. Nice work.

I am so happy to see someone tell it like it is. It is sad that 2 such talented marketers such as Adeel Chowdhry and Bobby Walker would threaten you because they failed to do their due diligence prior to packaging their product with stolen content.

This seems like the same type of misplaced aggression that spoiled brats use when they don’t get their way.

Anyway, good work on your part, Rose. We all need to be informed of these types of things.

Have you heard anything from Peter Claridge at plrarticleshop.com?

Peter has ignored all emails that I’ve sent him.

• Robert
    Wrote: Dec 6, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Re: Peter has ignored all emails that I’ve sent him.
    That’s too bad, but typical of content thieves.

Please keep us posted. I’m sure we would all like to see what Peter will do to make things right…after all he is profiting from stolen content.

• Thomas
    Wrote: Dec 14, 2009 at 8:44 pm

I purchased Adeel and Bobby’s Mass Article Piece of Crap. I did not know the articles were ripped off. The submitter doesn’t work worth a damn. I paid extra for the 10 extra bonus submissions, but if your lucky, only 10 will post. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP! I got burned. I will no longer use the articles from the bonus package.

• Robert
    Wrote: Dec 18, 2009 at 9:51 am

Did anyone who purchased Mass Article Control get an email from Adeel or Bobby warning them that some of the “PLR” articles they received in the bonus contain stolen content?

Just curious. This would have been the responsible thing to do. If you don’t give your customers a heads up on something like this you are hanging them out to dry.

Essentially the customers that don’t know about this are still submitting articles using the 90,000 “PLR” articles.

Whether Adeel or Bobby want to admit it or not they have a lot of responsibility and a lot of potential liability.

Robert I don’t think anyone did. The professional responsible think would have been to notify those who purchased your software and let them know what happened.

• Robert
    Wrote: Dec 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm

You are absolutely right, Rose.

Unfortuantely it appears as if saving face is more important to Adeel and Bobby than doing the right thing here.

When we see things like this happen it becomes easy to understand why many people still have trouble trusting those of us who market online.