Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you

January 2nd, 2010 by Rose DesRochers · 10 Comments

Google acquired FeedBurner.

Where did this happen?

Were you subscribed to my blog via Feedburner? If you were you may need to re-subscribe to my RSS feed if you wish to continue receiving updates.

I wasn’t aware that Google acquired Feedburner. (Where have I been?) Maybe I was, but my memory slipping. Anyhow, I had to move things over to Google and Google was being rather stubborn not accepting my Feedburner password.

Long story short: I had to burn a new feed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you previously weren’t a subscriber of my blog, but wish to subscribe, simply click on the following link:Subscribe via Feedburner. If you prefer to subscribe via email, simply click on the “Subscribe by Email” link in my sidebar.

Fyi: If you irritated by short feeds then you may not wish to subscribe as I publish my feeds on short. I have heard all the arguments why I should publish on full feeds and I’m not willing to switch, so no debates please.

del.icio.us:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  digg:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  wists:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  simpy:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  blinklist:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  reddit:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  fark:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  blogmarks:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  Y!:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  magnolia:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you  stumbleupon:Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you

It will look like this: Google FeedBurner-Subscribers-Where are you

• Hazel
    Wrote: Jan 2, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Will do!
    I see you’re on twitter eeeek!

Hope you are having a great start to 2010.

xo
    .-= Hazel´s last blog ..Biz Miz, As Usual =-.

Hazel, long time no chat. How are you?

• Mike Goad
    Wrote: Jan 2, 2010 at 11:06 pm

I guess I wasn’t subscribed to your feedburner feed, so there was no interruption in getting your posts.

I switched to short feeds for a while, but switched back. I prefer to get full feeds, myself, so I saw no reason to provide something different from what I prefer. However, I don’t let the length of a feed determine whether I stay with a blog or not (obviously, I think.)
    .-= Mike Goad´s last blog ..Windows 7, Christmas and a long range project =-.

• Gordie
    Wrote: Jan 3, 2010 at 12:45 am

I saw this post in my Google Reader today, does that mean I don’t need to do anything?
    .-= Gordie´s last blog ..Look, Mom! My Blog’s Sprouting Pubes! =-.

Nope Gordie! You’re good to go. 🙂

• Sherry
    Wrote: Jan 3, 2010 at 12:49 am

When did this happen? No wonder I’ve lost some things.

Okay, my first days of the new year are about getting organized. So, thanks for telling me and onward!
    (hope you are feeling better).
    .-= Sherry´s last blog ..Palindrome 01/02/10 =-.

I believe in 2008? lol

• Glen
    Wrote: Jan 3, 2010 at 10:16 am

I’m using Sage as my RSS reader so it isn’t a problem for me either. Plus I’m a newer reader than the Google thing anyways I suppose.

I didn’t know there was a debate about part/full feeds on RSS.
    Life is full of mysteries for me, ha,ha..
    .-= Glen´s last blog ..Interview With Myself =-.

• Our Blog Log
    Wrote: Jan 5, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Isnt it funny how google buys out feedburner and nobody noticed , I have issues with feedburner as well and am still not to fond of it.
    .-= Our Blog Log´s last blog ..Social Media Marketing And Advertising =-.

• Baileesmom
    Wrote: Jul 5, 2010 at 2:06 pm

You tell them Rose! I find it interesting how prejudice is so rampant. It cuts across all of us. I agree with you, what we look like has nothing to do with what kind of person we are.