Anne of Anneonlife has given me a virtual Easter basket. This isn’t your ordinary Easter basket or your typical blog meme.
The basket Anne gave me is part of the ‘Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop,’ a pay it forward movement.
When you join the “Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop,’ and pass this Easter basket along you’re helping to raise money for the ‘Children’s Miracle Network.’
The ‘Children’s Miracle Network’ is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children’s hospitals, medical research and community awareness of children’s health issues.
This Easter Hershey’s Chocolate has partnered with the Children’s Miracle Network.
Hershey’s is generously donating $10, up to a total of $5,000 for each blog post that is written about the ‘Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop’ by April 4th, 2010 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
I’m passing the basket on to all Bloggers who’d like to take part in ‘Hershey’s Better Blog Hop.’ Please carefully follow the instructions below.
Hershey’s Better Blog Hop Rules
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Would you like to give a real “ Hershey’s Bunny Hop Easter Gift Basket of Chocolate and Candy Treats” to someone?
Shop Amazon for Hershey’s Easter Chocolate Goodies
If you liked this post, why not buy me a coffee?