Butt crack attack

May 18th, 2010 by Rose DesRochers · 15 Comments

Today I’m going to talk about a pet peeve of mine. I don’t know about you, but I’m seeing butt- cracks everywhere.

I have seen so much butt crack (Buttock cleavage) in the last month to last me a lifetime.

“Buttock cleavage is minor exposure of the buttocks and the anal cleft between them.”

Pull up your pants already.

Please note: I’m not talking about the women who have a difficult time finding a pair of jeans that don’t sag.

I’m referring to the women who deliberately show off their butt crack. I guess it is become fashionable to expose your buttocks. Last week there was a young woman at Subway who had her jeans belted around her butt crack. What is up with that? Do you know how utterly ridiculous she looked?

Designer Kimberly Brewer has invented hypoallergenic denim patches called the “Backtacular” to help cover up the butt crack. She’s as annoyed as I am.

Enough already with the butt cleavage.

Has anyone else had enough of seeing butt cracks?

Feel free to share your Pet Peeve. Maybe even blog about it.

del.icio.us:Butt crack attack  digg:Butt crack attack  wists:Butt crack attack  simpy:Butt crack attack  blinklist:Butt crack attack  reddit:Butt crack attack  fark:Butt crack attack  blogmarks:Butt crack attack  Y!:Butt crack attack  magnolia:Butt crack attack  stumbleupon:Butt crack attack

It will look like this: Butt crack attack

• baileesmom
    Wrote: May 18, 2010 at 9:54 pm

I agree. I can’t understand why people think that’s attractive. YUCK
    .-= baileesmomĀ“s last blog..BP’s Oil Disaster To Ruin East Coast Now Too =-.

• Anne Bender
    Wrote: May 19, 2010 at 8:38 am

I haven’t seen this, but I have seen decorative thongs and thought ‘you’ve got to be kidding me!’ Around here it would be so wrong for the girls to flaunt their butt cracks as most of the girls here are overweight as it is. Not that a skinny girl’s butt crack would be a site I would want to see either. Maybe I’ll just stay home. šŸ˜‰
    .-= Anne BenderĀ“s last blog..10 Ways to Be Fashionable on a Budget =-.

Skinny, over weight.. It doesn’t matter.. I don’t want to see no butt cleavage.

• Colleen
    Wrote: May 21, 2010 at 12:21 am

Has anyone else had enough of seeing butt cracks?

Yup!

What’s worse, is the woman who is oblivious to the excess weight she carries, wears tight jeans displaying a butt crack, coupled with muffin tops. Yikes! šŸ™‚
    .-= ColleenĀ“s last blog..Tri Cities Washington Cold Winter Nights Makes For Abundant Springtime Babies =-.

I have excess weight and I would not wear tight jeans and a muffin top. Colleen that photo you left is all wrong.

Wrote: May 27, 2010 at 12:57 pm

I got more than an eyeful just this week from a neighbor. A guy’s TRYING not to look, but yeesh!
    .-= Roger GreenĀ“s last blog..An American Need =-.

• Keith Davis
    Wrote: May 30, 2010 at 4:43 am

Hi Rose
    Know what you mean – not a pretty sight.
    And some of the butts and midrifss are none too slender.
    I think it’s a younger generation thing.
    .-= Keith DavisĀ“s last blog..Laugh and the worldā€¦ =-.

Keith, some men like big butts. šŸ™‚

• Keith Davis
    Wrote: May 31, 2010 at 1:53 am

@Rose DesRochers: Very true Rose, very true.
    .-= Keith DavisĀ“s last blog..Laugh and the worldā€¦ =-.

• Katie
    Wrote: Jun 18, 2010 at 7:24 pm

I wear low rise pants myself and my buttcrack shows almost everyday. I just deal with it the pants are comfortable I don’t think it is much of a big deal

It’s not a big deal to you Katie, but I bet it is a big deal to those you’re mooning. Pull up your pants.

• Ruz
    Wrote: Jun 18, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Thanks for the nice post! I soooo agree with you! Buttcracks are soooooo disgusting.

Whatever happens to modesty….
    .-= RuzĀ“s last blog..Low Mentality =-.

• Colleen
    Wrote: Jun 18, 2010 at 9:52 pm

@Katie: You’re scaring me! šŸ™‚ Not that you have butt crack, but that you are admitting it!
    .-= ColleenĀ“s last blog..June Network Tri Cities Luncheon: The State of Higher Education =-.

• lauren
    Wrote: Jun 27, 2010 at 3:49 pm

i absolutly hate the way pants are made these days. at school i have the bottom locker and just about everyday my butt crack, my panties, or both always show! i actually try to use my locker as less as i possibly can just because of it. it’s the worst!

• jennifer
    Wrote: Aug 8, 2010 at 6:41 pm

This isn’t just a women’s thing, you should see my husband and his friends when theyre working on their cars–butt crack city! and theyre completely oblivious.

I feel like, actually, with guys they usually have no idea while with women its on purpose.